Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, I've yet to post any pictures on this blog, but it is on my lenthy to do list. We are keeping busy with the usual-- school, work, piano lessons, basketball practice, scouts, callings, etc. Jeffs mom did get her pathology results back this week-- they were not what we were hoping for. Stage 3C-- the last step before stage four. There is only a 44 % 5-year survival rate. We are praying she is in that 44%. She is back in the hospital, needing another surgery to remove some adhesions. It has been a rough couple of weeks for everyone, and I know that there is more to come. However, everyone else is happy and healthy and we are counting the many many blessings we have in our life-- Happy Valentines Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys started a blog! I will have to keep checking back. :)

    ReplyDelete